This is a quick easy way to serve beets. This is an individual serving I make in advance for my lunch.Ingredients:
2 fresh beets
2 tablespoons feta cheese
1 tablespoon fresh lemon balm cut into small pieces
1 teaspoon grape seed oil
1 teaspoon organic apple cider vinegar
Cut the greens of the beets and leave 2 inches on the top. Boil until the beets are tender, cool.
Peel the beets and cut into small cubes and then put into a bowl. Enjoy having pink hands at this point. I use household cleaner to get them de-pinked.
add the rest of the ingredients. I leave them in the fridge overnight (actually I put them in a container that I can take to work and then have them ready for lunch) but you can refrigerate them for at least two hours and then they are ready to enjoy.
Easy and yummy!

No comments:
Post a Comment