Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Quick lunch



I was running late the other day and needed something quick to grab and go as I headed to catch the train for work.  So I grabbed an avocado, a mango, some cilantro from my herb tree and a package of hummus and 2 slices of gluten free bread.  As you can see by the bag underneath my sandwich I just threw them in there and then at work I put them together.
This picture doesn't show the cilantro, but after putting the avocado and mango slices on the bread, I put the cilantro ( a couple of sprigs) in the middle and that was it!
I added the hummus to my sandwich but that is totally optional, you can add any sandwich spread that you normally use, actually nothing is required if the avocado is good and ripe.  Just slap them together and eat.


Quick Lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment