| Grilling Time! |
I have sliced red bell peppers, asparagus, fresh corn, portobello mushrooms and small zucchini. I brushed everything with cold pressed canola oil so nothing would stick to the grill, now this is not a basting this is a light brushing of oil. Add too much oil and you are dealing with trying not to burn the vegetables and your eyebrows at the same time!
I put the mushrooms and corn on first, they take the longest time to cook, I sprinkle sea salt on them and close the grill lid. Roll the corn so you grill and salt the whole ear, and turn the mushrooms after 10 minutes.
At the 10 minute mark (when you turn the mushrooms) put the rest of the vegetables on the grill.
Sprinkle lime juice on all of the vegetables and add sea salt to the remaining vegetables. Close the lid.
After 5 minutes turn the vegetables, sprinkle with lime juice and sea salt. At the same time make sure the mushrooms are stem side up, and cover with a slice of provolone cheese. Close the lid.
At the point when the cheese is melted, pull all of the vegetables off the grill and serve.
No comments:
Post a Comment